The primary role of the Store (Field) Merchandiser will be to reset specified stores.
• Coordinate projects with vendors.
• Build fixtures and displays.
• Create, print, and price tags.
• Conduct store and market surveys.
• Provide excellent customer service and develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates, and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
• Maintain store shelf standards and inventory, including rotation of products, displaying merchandise properly, placing shelf strips and attaching tags properly, checking date codes and plan-o-gram integrity.
• Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an effective working relationship.
• Assist in gathering and moving materials, supplies, fixtures, and equipment as necessary for the assigned project work.
• Strong execution skills with the ability to meet challenging/changing deadlines.
• Ability to read and set plan-o-grams to merchandise stores.
• Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology.
• Proven leadership and development skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate with Management and staff at all levels.
• Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
• Proficient in computer systems such as Microsoft Office.
• Detail oriented.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Insured and operable vehicle.