The Maintenance Dispatcher receives, documents and dispatches all maintenance, repair, environmental spill and new equipment requests for all company and contract covered dealer locations.
• Issue Purchase Orders and document cost estimate(s) for all noted items using the prescribed software solution (Excel, Access, SQL or other Dbase).
• Track all dispatched repairs and maintenance in accordance with company-prescribed priority coding (P1, P2, P3 and so on) via email reports and/or telephone follow-up with each service provider.
• Prepare, maintain and broadcast daily Open-Call report via Dbase (Excel, SQL, etc…) to the department as well as to Operations (weekly).
• Research and respond to all service inquiries posted by field or office management as necessary.
• Escalate non-performing service responses to Regional Service Manager as needed.
• Receive service requests on a rotating on-call basis.
• Receive, organize and distribute service invoices daily as required.
• Maintain and update, as required, scheduled Preventative Maintenance Schedules as supplied by the Service Manager and include scheduled maintenance on daily service tracking.
• To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Training will be provided to those with minimum qualifications.
• Valid driver’s license and operable automobile.
• Strong Excel, Word & Access software skills; SQL a plus.
• Strong Service writing and/or dispatching experience a plus.
• Some technical skills relative to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fast-food equipment, as well as petroleum equipment and environmental response preferred.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of facilities department personnel, store operations, dealers, District Managers, VP’s, office personnel, vendor partners, and governmental and regulatory agencies.
• Good organizational skills needed to manage the information flow.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Minor lifting required.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.